Rehab India Foundation, the Social Development Organization was found on the 17th Day of March 2008 by the people of different States, dedicated to the development and the empowerment of deprived, irrespective of their religion, gender, color and political affiliation. It has its operation in Delhi, U.P., Bihar, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Assam, Manipur, and West Bengal and in Rajasthan.
An equitable society where people are free from poverty and illiteracy
To provide basic amenities equally to all human at large and contribute in the holistic development of the society so that everybody has equal access to education, livelihood, better health and economic opportunity.
- Assam Flood Relief Programme
- Assam Calamity Relief Programme
- Assam Model Village Project for Victims of Ethnic Violence
- Rehab's Village Development project
- MSW Scholarships Programme
- Educare Programmes
- SHG & Self-Employment Programmes
- Qurbani Food Kits Distribution Programme
- Drinking Water Project